Friday, February 24, 2006

Evil me

I just found back the evil me. I miss my evil self sooooooo much. It all happens when I was driving this morning and was trying to overtake other cars in a not so polite way just to save up 3 seconds of time. Of course other drivers might be annoyed but it brings me a special kind of pleasure. I've lost myself recently, and I'm not that bastard after losing my evil half, which makes me emotionally insecure and fragile. After discovering my evil self, thoughts of being mischevious are back.. like drawing the walls of MMU with pen, taking lab equipments as souvenir, fooling people around just for fun and sometimes trying to annoy the hell out of your friends and that's what I always did last time. The evil inside me makes me more confident and aggresive, just like when I know nothing bout love that makes you feel weak and sometimes pathetic.. yup emotions make you weak !!! Welcome to the darkside!!!

Not to say that I condemn people having emotions, but too much just make your life screwed.. just like a few of my friends recently making alot of fuss out of nothing. Healthy relationship is good in the process of growing up though but don't be SOHAI-ED.

Oh ya.. I still have a set of un-claimed Valentines present.. whoever interested can date me out to claim it, but with the conditions of paying all the expenses througout the date :D

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, mau kena kantoi? repek je pandai.

7:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home