Sunday, July 02, 2006

England Just LOST

Somehow I have this special attachment towards England. I've been to UK before and I love that place. Since young, my childish ambition was to apply to become King of England. Just now I was helplessly watching the match between my favourite team England in action. I was hoping that they would win the match and the only thing I could do is to cheer them behind the screen. The penalty kickoff were too breathtaking for me, nearly got stroke due to it (partially it's bcoz of Nasi Lemak that I ate everyday.. Still couldnt resolve not to eat too much of it)

England lost and well, it's 4am and I still cant sleep. Woke up from my bed, to peek at my MSN if my favourite pooh is online since she's always unpredictable doing weird stuff staying awake in wee hours. It has been weeks since I heard from her and I'm missing her terribly. I don't even seen her online recently, seems like something did went wrong.. her PC was haunted? Ahh.. couldnt speculate more.. missing someone reminds us that the person is really important.

'True love doesnt have a happy ending... True love doesnt have an ending...' which means it's gonna be waiting endlessly and missing terribly =/

Drinking my favourite milk now. Heard that it's a natural sedactive. Need to sleep or I'll look like Captain Jack Sparrow; which is not so bad after all coz he's kinda cute :D

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey thanks for the advice, I understand the example that you give me, but my point is my mom don't and sometimes, it is harsh when your parent are not supportive and don't look things your way. But i have get over it, now to move on. Hehe

Oh well sad England is out,I thought they should perform good this year, since they didn't do so well last season. So sad Beckham has to step down for the captain position, maybe he is too old.

anyway enough for my super long comments and hope the person you are missing badly come to you soon.

take care~

6:48 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

11:38 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

5:24 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! Ramones sweaters Canker sore valtrex

8:58 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home