Saturday, July 08, 2006

Survey of LOVE

Q: How many times can you honestly say you've been in love?
A: once

Q: Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate?
A: soul-mate are humans with compatible interest, opinion and lifestyle. Once you're bored with your what-so-ever soulmate then he/she wont be your soulmate anymore. People change thru time.

Q: Do you think that you should become friends with someone first?
A: If not how would you know that you've like her?

Q: Have you ever had your heart broken?
A: yes

Q: What do you think about long-distance relationships?
A: I don't know. I'm in a relationship that 'sometimes you're in and sometimes you're not' Nothing is imposible of coz..

Q: Your thoughts on online relationships?
A: yup, just more insecure with it

Q: Would you rather date someone five years older or five years younger?
A: Yes but not for now .. It's kinda odd for my age to do something like that.

Q: Have you ever seen a friend as more than a friend?
A: sure do

Q: Do you believe the statement, "Once a cheater always a cheater"?
A: He cheats for 2 reasons: Being promiscious or lost interest in you. Cudnt be help to say that there's no cure once he cheat, unless he's just drunk that time.

Q: Have you ever loved someone so much that it hurt & you cried?
A: Yeah.. I'm willing to give everything and of coz it hurts

Q: How many kids do you want to have?
A: I just dream of having a kid who's so genius just now and she's not my daughter.. wonder who is she =/

Q: Is there someone who you like at the moment?
A: yeah, like alot, love one and not attached

Q: Do you usually fall for a wrong guy/girl or the right guy/girl?
A: This is one subjective question. If the definition of falling for the correct person means a successful relationship then mine is 100% failure !

Q: What are your views on gay marriages?
A: I don't mind if they have a nice cock tail party :D

Q: Have you ever broken someone's heart?
A: unconsciously i guess

Q: Have you ever given or been given roses?
A: Once, it was a dozen of pink roses

Q: Are you the one who makes the move or do you wait for them to make the move?
A: i tried to make a move but eventually leaving a bad impression

Q: What is your all time favorite romance movie?
A: 'Rat and Mouse' by Andy Lau and Sammi. It's about how they're meant together until Andy died of sickness and before he went trying to provide the best for Sammi T.T

Q: Imagine you're 79 & your spouse just died,would you remarry
A: Consider me lucky if I could get someone to marry me coz I am real picky. When I'm, 79 and still not divorced, I'll be very in love with my spouse and it will be unfair to the person i married coz I don't fancy replacement.

Q: At what age did you start noticing the opposite/same sex?
A: I dunno .. never cross my mind before noticing it

Q: What song do you want to be played as you walk down the aisle?
A: A very romantic version of Wedding March

Q: Are most high school kids infatuated or in love?
A: I think it's infatuation but it's unfair for them coz they do try their best, just not knowing what they want

Q: Who was your first love?
A: someone I love till now

Q: What's the longest you've ever liked someone?
A: 2 years ?

Q: Would you give up everything for love?
A: Yes.. I always thought that making someone you love to be happy is most important. If what I've done is useful then I will. Of course I won't donate my kidney to someone who won't appreciate it

Q: Will your life be incomplete without love?
A: I don't know. Guess love is just a part of extra feelings that play around harrasing your life.

Q: What do you notice first in a guy/girl?
A: characteristic

Q: What do you like most about your crush?
A: the way how they make you feel special and being very sincere towards you

Q: Want to get married?
A: Yeah sure

Q: When?
A: When I've made enough money to organize a cruise wedding.. Of course I need to find someone willing to do so with me.. a tough chance indeed

Q: Last person who hugged you?
A: I dont remember .. it's too long ago. I just remember keat punch me so hard recently and yet he's not gonna let me be his bestman =/ maybe he wants me as his bride ... *shrugs*

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

9:28 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

3:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home