Thursday, July 27, 2006

What I see in you

The other day I was looking at this guy who is kinda cute while waiting for my friends outside the tutorial class. Then we discuss about it so loud(not noticing that we're disturbing the class) and my friend couldnt agree that he's good looking. Everyone see different criteria when judging someone and it's very subjective. For me, the charm are not just from the look, there's something mystery beyond it..

A guy can judge another guy better compare to woman, although it might not be fair to have such claim since we guy never know what woman really wants. Comparatively, guys are less complicated than women. What I see in you(it's for female.. I'm not stating the male list to avoid this page being spammed by gay internet hooligans)...

1. She shall not complain too much about woman rights, instead prove herself in other ways.
2. She shall not commit three sins of mankind, gambling, alcoholic and 'man-izing'(fucking around with guys.. a feminine word for womanizing)
3. She shall love her family. Those who never love her family is a loser, same goes to guy.
4. She shall not be offensive in any mean of casual conversation. Cursing will just leave a very bad impression.
5. She shall be cheerful even if it's the particular day of the month, unless something really bad happened. Women who never smiles are worst than fugly bitches.
6. She shall be independant and always trying to improve herself in any related fields.
7. She shall be open minded and sporting.

Above list are minimum criteria in what I see in woman that is attractive. Now lets go further in the type of woman I seek as a gf
1. She shall not lie to me. I'm very good in finding it out. Only lie when it's best to lie and lie only when it's a good lie.
2. She shall love and respect everyone I love, especially my family. Friends can be tolerated because some friends are chin-kak.
3. She shall know how to make me feel special.
4. She shall know how to make me love her**
5. She shall be supportive towards my life.

**I hate it so much when a girl complains about how bad her bf treats her. It's partially her responsibility failing to make his bf love her and die for her(this does not apply for extreme chinkak case). For me if I love my gf I am willing to buy expensive gifts for her, depending on how good is she doing her job. Hint: Girls should pick up cooking in exchange for expensive gifts.

Sounds like a very general criteria in common practice of looking for a partner but to actually think of it, have you manage to get someone with such a 'simple' characteristic? Oh well, all those could be compensated with good looks, education level and stuff.. we human are superficial anyway =)

When I love you, what I see in you is always pretty... and that's only when I love you...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

3:35 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

6:47 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home