Sunday, August 20, 2006

Life so far

This blog ain't getting public anyway so I'll just write about stuff that I might read in years to come. Week 9 of MMU, currently having a very busy routine. I'll be having 3 exams in this week and labs as well as assignments to be done.

An hour of examination will cost me almost whole day. In the same day before the paper I'll be revising like mad thanks to the slacking and drama watching marathon days or weeks before. After having a great time 'copying' during exams, most of the time we'll go for dinner/supper and reach home after 12 midnight. Imagine having 3 days of examinations in this week, gosh..

Another thing that bothers me is the renovation of the new house. Discussion will always lead to arguement with my dad. He always have funny and unpractical ideas, my brother and I will have no choice but to voice out and risk being scolded by him just to prevent mistakes that might cost thousands. Well, it's not that we move house frequently so guess it'll be fine after we moved in. Crossed fingers and hoping for the best, my stepmom might be moving in as well. I haven't been seeing her for quite sometime.

Health condition currently is fine, having a better diet( eating an apple + a cup of milk for dinner ) sometimes, nasi lemak still a part of my life. Having sleeping disorder due to heaty body to the extend of getting red eyes.. I need herbal tea!

Oh and bout relationship, things are still the same. It's a non-existing long distance relationship with a cute young sister that I'm afraid of...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey take care ya~
good dat know u change ur bad eating habit..but guess wat..
its my turn now..almost everyday with nasi lemak or cili sambal..
unhealthy..breakfast for dat cost me cheaper breakfast..haha...

4:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home