Friday, September 01, 2006

Are we under the same piece of sky?

I was chatting with my friend who was in Doha and asked him if we're still looking at the same piece of sky. He told me that there's only one piece of sky. It kinda made me confused. Years ago, another friend of mine told me,'The stars here are prettier compare to what we'd seen just now, the sky here is much nicer' and it's like only 100 meters away from the first location we looked at the sky.. Kinda funny experience though and I do agree with my friend. I never get to see stars in KL

Caption: Photo obtained from astronomy website taken with telescope camera. Sony Cybershot 3.2Megapixel cudnt do such amazing job

Most of the time, we'll not even bother to look at the sky. Occasionally, we should enjoy the beauty of mother nature. For me it's still the same piece of beautiful sky everyday if you are in the right mood. It's pink during 7am sunrise, peach during 7pm sunset and of coz shiny glimmering stars on da night..

What matter most is the heart =)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

When i wish to see the stars, i couldn't find one at all. Is that means i should be in happy heart only can wish to see the stars? duno..i guess so..

8:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home