Saturday, August 26, 2006

Over sensitive!?


The sensitivity of a binary classification test or algorithm, such as a blood test to determine if a person has a certain disease, or an automated system to detect faulty products in a factory, is a parameter that expresses something about the test's performance. The sensitivity of such a test is the proportion of those cases having a positive test result of all positive cases (e.g., people with the disease, faulty products) tested.

Just today a friend of mine telling me that I'm being over sensitive, emotionally type that involves disagreement in conversation. All these while I do admit that I'm sensitive towards the changes of person and surroundings and I find that a good thing coz it might help me to adapt easily with changes. Being OVER sensitive will affect wrong judgement and lead to confusion and alo disagreement.

As an egoist, I will always stick to my firm point of view. I assume myself not such type of sensitive weaklings that will get hurt easily or those that could write a poem out of nowhere; heck I never write any poems before in my whole life. Yet when my friend said,"Nah, I'm not as sensitive as you~" it felt like the egoistic belief of mine scattered to pieces. It's just a very simple line where the message is about my friend feeling OK but somehow the word used in it gets into me. And YES because I'm over sensitive I felt it.. sensitive me =.=

Being sensitive is when I hold on the matter tightly, think too much from a simple issue or maybe over obsession with something until it affects the rational decision and mind. Months ago I've told myself not to hold into things too tight and yet I still never learn from my mistake, still couldnt let go on simple things. Thus, I'll try to sort it out, take a step back from everything and walk forward the proper way it should be, a better approach in every related field.

It's a 4 leaves clover and it's said to bring good luck. For me, luck is something that we gain from preserverance. I never really had good luck in life, most of them come in disguise I guess, since I don't really feel it.. or maybe I'm just not sensitive enough on it =p. I found this picture while browsing my com.. hope it'll bring me good luck!

And I shall preserve myself.. and shall not be over sensitive, unless I could write good poems out of it to make enough money for my living..

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

everyone also will feel sensitive towards sumthing he/she cares..
but not oversensitive..if not..it will really annoy ppl around u..
i taste of this before..sigh~ good luck to u and me..to everyone though...

5:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home