Tuesday, December 12, 2006

all about being yourself



Above are pictures of my angelic self and the ilustrated version of it thanks to one of my friend who draw it. Her skill in drawing is superb.. Anyway I couldnt imagine that I was such a cute brat back then now turning into a chin-kak pathetic 'adult-gonna-be'.. Gosh I must be making too much sins all these while..

Having too much sins just make my life miserable and pathetic.. getting more stupid and obese from day to day, no achievement yet for year 2006 and gosh it's only half a month left. The only good thing I'd done was donating blood. Yup I'm obsessed with having a needle poke into me and drain my life out of it. I love to see that my blood is actually red and not green or blue like some satans/aliens blood. I love those free stuffs they'd gave after they poke you..

But then, the fact that I'm doing all these is to hope to accumulate more karma so that I won't die miserably doing all those chin-kak stuff that yet to be done by me.. People say bad guys attract more girls and I'm no where attracting any of them.. no where being bad at all. Perhaps I'm just being myself, having an imaginary gf (which is pathetic) and no where getting to the level of chin-kakness that contributes to something. I should do more karma so that I cud be as cute as my old self.. guess I'll ask the nurse to poke me again tomorrow ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home