Thursday, December 14, 2006

Life's waking up for another morning

I just woke up and was surprised to find out that my friend/neighbour's dad just passed away. Somehow losing love ones is a weird feeling especially when he/she was very ill and was suffering in this world. I'd got past experience similar to him 6 years ago and I can say the one who grieves the most is actually the deceased, regretting not being able to see his beloved son to get married or even graduate. At least that's for my mommy coz at that point what we as a family wish for was to see her suffer less. Guess she would be happy to find out that I'm still cute, my brother is still fat getting rich/fatter and my dad doing crazy as usual.

My neighbour has this special relationship with me and we're not gay. We used to eat the same dinner for a period of time and we shared the same pet (it's actually me alone claiming that dearest scubby is also my pet coz I love scubby!) and we'd went to same primary school n high school. Just here to say that if you did read my blog, dont be too sad with the lost of someone coz waking up next morning will feel differently and the earth is still moving on.. If I'm your girlfriend I'd probably say that 'you'll always have me with you' but that quote sounds sooo gay n not wanting you to vomit out your breakfast..

And when I woke up this morning, I noticed that I'd forgotten to pay my streamyx bill and the connection was cut off. Now I'm stealing my dad's line -_-"

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger imaginator said...

I read this a while ago but feel like commenting now.

It sounds weird for me to say something like this, but I feel grateful to have you as a friend although I disagree with what you say sometimes. And no, I am not a gay neither!

You probably won't see this comment anyway unless you check back your old posts.

Thank you :)

8:33 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home