Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Raining

I was having a nice sleep until I received a call from my cousin sister. She asked me if I wanted some 'Ti kueh' made by her mom. I was so blurred that time and rejected the offer.. gosh it's a god damn food and normally it'll get me aroused. Maybe it's due to the rain. It's so comfy just to stay on your bed and you just hope that the time will stop and you can rot on your bed forever while listening to the rain. As usual, the chin-kak storm always follow the rain whenever it goes and half-consciously I remembered that my com was still on so I forced myself to get out of the bed. The fuse box at my home is more vulnerable than a sweet pretty sexy naive stupid retarded virgin that will get rape anytime from rapist aka da lightning.

I browse through my friend's blog, a new entry. I always love how screw-up she is :p Gosh I must make this entry quick; anytime the rapist will rape my fuse box and every single shit I wrote here will be all gone. Better get back to rot in my bed dreaming bout how screw-up life is knowing that there's someone more screw-up than you in your life.

P/S : The lightning actually rape my fuse box just before I wanted to publish this entry so I am writing everything from scrap again hours later. Ish I hate the storm !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home