Friday, April 29, 2005

Crush

Right now I'm chatting with one long lost friend, A who just admit that she had crush on me last time. What does it feel to really have crush on someone? Even I confused that I had any crush on someone before. Maybe what I've gone through were just flirting around... So I am digging out everything about the past during my school life from this girl.

So everything started when this girl pretending someone telling me that one of her friend, B had crush on me. I was so surprised that time coz she seems to know almost everything that happened to me during school, kinda like stalked but I act like nothing happened and nothing will progress in this puppy love thing. From what I knew from A, B started to like me from an incident in the prefect camp, I was in the same group with B and I forgot everything. Maybe it was because how I stand up against the head prefect and got screwed by the dicipline teacher .. hate my head prefect when I was in Form 4 !

So there's one day when B really get the message that there's no chance for me to be with her, she waited me when I was going home and she approached me, telling me sorry for bothering my life and for every nonsense that was in her mind .. gosh I never expect that. It's not even her fault or anyone fault to love someone so why apologize for that? But now I just found out that it was the whole idea of A .. haha

When I went back to my high school and enter 5 Science class a week ago, I only notice Wai Shin as she's the only one that I still really keep in touch with, already left the school for 2 years. B did saw me but she never talk to me at all. A said that when you like someone it's totally different to talk with; although I am always friendly.

Life goes on ....

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wonder who's that girl...

3:09 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

huh? so B actually has a crush on u not? cakap cam keling.. tak paham!

3:23 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aiya fat bitch next time I explain ...

10:47 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jangan pretend macam ya sajala....
You ingat you ialah "Kam Seng Mou" meh... "Mou-mou" you adalah... Budak ni memang pandai kelentong...

10:56 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home