Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Autumn In My Heart

Every relationship has it's own problem. Just recently my cousin's gf was complaining to me about how my cousin treat her and how he never pick up her phone. I asked her not to be so clingy but after thinking back, who am I to give such an advise when I don't even know what really happened between them. It's not a bad thing afterall since every relationship aint make perfect so that we can find ways to fix it together.

For me, I don't even know if any problem exist on myself. Not clingy, no jealousy issue, nothing .. and maybe this is the problem; when we face no problem at all. Anyway I do love her alot; a significant place in my heart; the autumn in my heart ...


A scenery taken in MMU ... nice rite =)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah...every relationship has its own problem.No matter couple,family or frenz.Sometimes no problem not dat mean da relationship is dat gud too.Sometimes too many problem also not dat gud..So dis life..
Dis da problems how we wanna gone through it brace all da so called "problems".As long as u luv da someone..luv her! ^_^

10:27 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home