Thursday, July 21, 2005

Depression .. hormone imbalance

I guess it's hormone. Guys have hormone imbalance too; not just for woman ! I'm currently in depression scale of 8. My depression scale is simple, 1 is like having a good sleep and a nice meal and a nice day, while 10 is like being raped by 10 fat gay lecturers who love my red shirt -_-"( I don't enjoy being rape so it's kinda awfull to reach scale 8 .. one of my worst depression in this season ). Guess the last depression I had was when my car got accident; and that shud be a valid reason of getting depression since you gotten yourself into deep shit ...

Now, out of no reason depression .. damn hormone !

I don't get depression easily, just imagine I can be real happy with a nice sleep and a nice day, without any happening things; I think I am weird. Izzit I miss her too much ? Guess it's just HORMONE IMBALANCE

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really dun see u hav any depression always..as always da stupid look all da time.. hehe..i mean cute lar~ :P hmm..diff with me i guess...u know also rite?\ anyway...maybe u know how to handle ur depress and i nope..so ..dats da diff..haha..anyway..cheer up ya~ take care oh!!

10:30 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:16 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha...takde apa apa lar..just bagi example only mah~ :P
anyway..everyone has their own personal prob and depression de.. just dat if we notice dat onot only..rite? hehe...ta~

11:16 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home