Monday, August 07, 2006

What Should I Blog ?

Blogging is something very different compare to scratching your emotions and thoughts in your diary or journal. Blogging is more public, where from everything you write people will judge you and your personality, thus you might twist and turn on some facts or using less strong words to be more defensive and constructive. Thus, I shall restrict myself in writing bout anything related or indirectly related to my life and non-existing relationship to avoid any future speculations by someone (You know I mean you if you read this =p)

Still, my life long wish is to be good in writing so that I could get enough visitors to my blog and gain some profit from google Adsense. For over a year I've managed to collect around 5 USD but the paycheck will only be issued when it reaches 100 USD =.=. Perhaps I should think of some cool ideas to boost the visitors to my page.

Maybe I should start a hate-blog .... bitching around with stuffs I hate. Maddox is very succesful with his hate-blog. And here goes ..
I HATE WOMEN WHO THINK THEY'RE PRETTY COZ THEY'RE OPINIONATED
I HATE WOMEN WHO THINK THEY'RE PRETTY COZ THEY'RE LIARS
I HATE WOMEN WHO THINK THEY'RE PRETTY COZ THEY SET STANDARDS ON EVERYTHING
I HATE WOMEN WHO THINK THEY'RE PRETYY ....
Ok, guess I should stop to avoid losing possible dates who visit my blog..

Maybe I should write jokes ...
*In chinese accent* YOUR MAMA SO FAT .. THAT SHE ..
That's lame too..

Maybe I should just upload my friend's video into this blog and gain profit from his seminude high profile action :D Anyway, those who visit my blog please leave a comment and if the demand is high I should consider releasing the video clip!

2 Comments:

Blogger daryl said...

What speculation? ^___^

10:58 PM

 
Blogger yung . said...

a nice way to lure out ur visitors

btw.. where's the video!!?

9:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home