Friday, December 22, 2006

the analogy of chicken rice

I had eaten a not so tasty chicken rice days ago and come out with a conclusion that life is like a plate of chicken rice. No matter how terrible the chicken rice is, as long as there is hungry people and out of simplicity people will order it coz chicken rice wont be too bad either; it's just chicken and rice.. how bad can it be? In life we'd always complained being inferior and not attractive but do remember that there are people still desire for you. Pretty girls are equivalent to a plate of very tasty chicken rice will normal girls will be ordinary plate of chicken rice.. haha crappy enough !

Anyway recently I'm being very healthy. Being very healthy in the sense of prohibiting my glutton self to enjoy food. I'm in a mission to burn down all the extra fats in my body and having a daily schedule of doing 20 push up, 20 sit up, 20 squat, 20 weightlifting, 100 jumping every morning and evening and with such determination going on for like 2 day(s) already ?
I even prohibit myself from eating supper with my friends, just looking at them with myself drooling like mad.

Being hungry will badly affect my sleep and will lead to having weird dreams due to lethargic. But then only in dreams I could manage to meet people impossible for me to meet in my real life, only to find out that I'm missing em sooooo much. Well, not just realistic dreams, sometimes I'm having nightmares like being chased by superman and being whacked up... gosh maybe I should watch cicakman instead so that the next time I cud whack that bloody lamest superhero of the century..

Nothing much, just a simple rant out of boredom. Was interested in reading economic journal lately about how economist put things in a ideal situation. Decided not to talk bout it here since no one would bother reading bout capitalism or globalization anyway..

Happy 'tang yuen' festival to the chinese community and also Merry Christmas in advance to everyone =)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home