Monday, December 18, 2006

J for John

I juz read an article from yahoo talking about the three As for a success relationship, appreciation, attention and appearance. Heck now I know why all these while I'm such a loser and always got dumped.. must be my excessive fat! Today onwards must really stick with my exercise routine!

Above is picture of John from project superstar. I met John last Friday during the beach party and one of my friend was so excited with it. I'm also known as John to her and she said there's two John that night. Guess she'd share the same love towards the real John and me and I'd wonder why John? Why not Andy Lau?

I knew about John from watching project superstar finale at a friend's place, not very impressed with their singing on that particular night and having her sister who kept complaining about the outfit of those contestants. Somehow during the beach party I'd be a tiny bit proud that I'm so called John because live singing is definitely better than what you'd seen from the screen. At least women fell for it more. Maybe I should pick up singing instead of building my appearance and competing in the next coming project superstar..

Well christmas coming soon and I'm still available on that night. Any party? Most of my friends never have that kind of spirit~ Duh christmas is not an opportunity to date with ur partner and get infatuated !! It's bout the christmas spirit. Perhaps I should suggest my friends to have presents exchange event. If there's more than 10 people interested with it then I'd transform myself into John and sing everyone a song..

p/s: I actually had alot of passion to sing =p . Anyway just woke up from afternoon nap and had a dream that the doctor saying I'd only one month left to live.. scary.. it was some kinda lung disease. Guess I should do more exercise !

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Chika Chika said...

jom jadi penyanyi!

:p

12:09 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home