Thursday, May 17, 2007

Life is like eating Pan Mee

In few hours time I will be having my first paper and somehow I had this bad feeling that I'm going to screw up. Even though I knew the outcome is going to be terrible, I'm so effortless it fixing it. Sometimes it's the guilt of not trying hard enough. Or maybe it's more towards obtaining the level of sattisfaction that you always wanted, like knowing that you're sattisfied with the revision you've done.

Eating pan mee this afternoon made me had such kind of thoughts. As usual I will tell the aunty working there 'As Usual!', which are large dried pan mee and a cup of ice tea. Somehow there's this dilemma of ordering food that you enjoyed. If you ordered large, the portion might be too much for you but if you ordered normal, you'd feel like its not enough. And the bad thing is there is no choice of ordering something in between, unless you ordered large and never finished it, which is kinda waste.

Life is like eating Pan Mee. There's no easy way to fulfill one's sattisfaction ..

And somehow I read someone's blog stating cleary that I am GAY. Maybe it's true and perhaps this might be the reason she left me for good, thinking that I would suit better in the gay community (lamer's way of self-convincing after being dumped ;p)

Better get some sleep.. and cross-finger that if I screw up my paper, I'm going to screw it together with Ah Mun :D

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey hey...exam? hmm..good good good luck oh. i know u need my luck~ hehe..yumcha when u finish exam ya~ take care ya~~

12:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home