Friday, May 11, 2007

Woof Woof !


Before I start, lemme introduce my imaginary dog to everyone first... woof woof

Anyway, after much self reflection through MSN conference and mamak conference with friends, I'm going to write about my crushes:

1. She's still single rite now ... probably

2. She's still single rite now ... probably

Heck I only have two crushes in my life huh ? Not to mention of those crappy childhood crushes which were kinda hillarious. One would be my grandma when I was around 3-4 yrs old but later on I was complaining that she was too old to marry me. Then would be my cousin sister coz during that time she's the only girl around my age that I knew. Later around 5 years old, is my aunt coz I always thought that she's capable of taking care of me :D

Anyway here are some questions that I prepared for myself regarding on the crushes that I had..

If you're given a chance to be with your crushes right now, what will you feel?

This is hard. The people you used to like might not be the one you like right now. Anyway guess I'll give it a try ...

If you're invited to your crushes wedding, what will you feel?

Of course I will be happy for them as I learnt from someone that love are meant to be shared, but I have this feeling that I will not be invited to their weddings..

Does your crushes affect your future relationship?

Yes .. everyone will learn something through events that had happened. I'm having problem falling for skinny girls as well .. most probably will find someone with such figure .. anyway love is blind

If your crushes are now FAT and UGLY , they like you, will you accept them?

Guys are typical MCP and bringing fugly partner out will ruin their ego, just like how girls condemn short guys. But then if that's the case, I will firstly laugh out loud and roll in the floor as I can't imagine her being 'FAT'.. Anyway women always have their own way on getting what they want. It's not that you will or will not accept them, its about what they want you to be ...

Why at the first place you had a thing on your crushes?

Typical reasons, they are both hot ! But then the second one seems to be a little different .. long story..

For both crushes, who do you like more ?

Obviously her :p

And final exams are less than a week .. I need to study like a nerd to ensure that I could graduate early .. No more nonsense.. woof woof

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home