Saturday, May 26, 2007

Mr. Nut Case

When I fall in love ..
It will be forever ..
Or I'll never fall ..
In love ..

It has been 7 months since it happened and I am still unable to handle it like a man.

I'm such a nutcase coz I never try hard enough to make her stay back then..
I'm such a nutcase coz after so long I still couldnt look at the bright side and move on..
I'm such a nutcase coz I knew what is best for us but couldnt deal with it..
I'm such a nutcase for being over emotional with all this kinda crap..

Perhaps she used to like me coz I'm such a nutcase..

Oh well, sometimes it's easier to say that when you find someone new you'd totally forget bout her. It's impossible to find someone new if you can't even step out of it.

How many years ahead do I have? Anyone wanna bet on how long will I be a nutcase?

p/s: I might be going China again this coming holiday. If that's the case I'll tell everyone bout it so that all of you wont miss me :)

Labels: