Thursday, May 03, 2007

Mystical Tarots

Few days ago my friend help me to do some Tarot readings and I find it rather amusing. Sometimes such thing is about how well you relate it in your life and if you feel like believing it, subconciously you will find something in your life to relate with the readings and think 'OH THATS SOOOO TRUE' Might be a little coincidence, might be a little one-sided, it's depending on how your mind wants it to be. Anyhow, here is my Tarot reading on relationship.. a little truth and a little fake.. oh well..

1st card: Present state
Now you're in a very calm state and everything seems to be stable and neutral to you.
A little of truth as I'm not having any relationship nowadays but I doubt I'm that calm. Inner me still have those feelings that somehow manage to bring nightmare when I sleep.

2nd card: Your partner
He/she is in a deep dillema that is hard to solve.
And who is that 'he/she' reffered to ?

3rd card: Current relationship
Both of you need more courage to deal with the problem.
Yeah I knew that I'm lack of courage when it comes to this kind of stuff. Maybe it's a hint for me to be wiser next time.

4th card: Future relationship
You will have a happy ending if you successfully obtained him/her while he/she is having other relationship.
Heck this is sooooooooo screw-up ! I don't think I'm 'man' enough to be the third party.

I'm hoping to ask about how to deal with my programming from Tarots, or maybe my future career but the handbook only provide little information on relationship and general life reading. Well, I'm writing all these nonsense because I couldn't sleep again. When I sleep less, the next day will follow with insomnia and would get worst later on. My aunt was around the town so spent alot of chatting with her. She was asking me to go China to learn about her traits in her business this coming holidays. Better spend time polishing on my mandarin and make more money than trying my luck on getting a gf, though sometimes it felt isolated when you are hanging with a bunch of friends and everyone is bringing along their partner while you're all alone.. and the Tarots never helps much anyway

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

cousin wants to go china too~
cousin can teach u mandarin :D

11:58 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home