Saturday, April 07, 2007

Love ~ Fate ~

The other day I was listening to Wooi Nee's lecture when someone sms me bout Wei Nie. Sometimes in life things happen in a funny way without your expectations. Relationship is something that is very related to fate, meeting the right person on the wrong time, meeting someone that is too complicated for you etc..

Anyway, there's something to gain from every relationship. A friend of mine jokingly told me that she learned that all guys are chinkak from it (all guys are chinkak ..its pointless to prove an existing fact). For me, I gained something more than what everyone would have imagined. I had gained a younger sister which is bratty enough and would somehow made me willing to bring her for shopping one whole day !

Yup, thats the queen.. no idea if she's coming for Hitz FM birthday bash.. maybe its not bout the relationship that I used to have, maybe its more towards the fate between me and the queen.. hahaha

Though deep inside my heart I'm still quietly wishing to be with her..

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger imaginator said...

semoga bertuah

12:56 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home