Sunday, December 31, 2006

Last entry of the year ~

"The reason people like to drink liquor is because it's difficult to drink.." Tony Leung, Confession of Pain

I find the above quote kinda true. Yesterday I went to a cafe and ordered some Lavender Milk Shake, it looks good inside the picture but taste weird and eerie. Still, I enjoyed till the very last drop, sipping the terrible drink slowly.. estatic. Sometimes it's human nature, we tend to challenge ourselves with difficulties that we choose. This is why I choose engineering instead of business/management that I could definitely do better. We always choose the wrong choice in life but still live with it and that's what make life up and down.

It's new year's eve and guess I'd be sitting at home doing my last minute revision. Somehow when big days like new year or christmas arrive, most friends are occupied with their partners. Sometimes it struck the heart looking and all your friends that you're hanging out with walking with their partners holding hands while you're walking alone behind following them. A little bit of jealousy or maybe a little bit of loneliness cocktail. But then that's not really what I'd wanted, relationship tends to be a crap to me before I realise what I could offer to it and what I'd wanted from it.

Thhe best thing to do in new year's eve is to recall back what you'd done for the whole year and what you plan to see yourself on the next year. I read a good entry from my friend talking about how we should be persistance in achieving our resolution and not just let our dreams consumed by time. Very motivated. For the past year lotsa stuff happened indeed, failed an exam, failed a relationship, get my first A for exams, flood in malaysia (alto nothing to do with me), addicted to being poke by needle, slacking tremendously and the list goes on..

A new year is not a new year without making resolutions:-
  1. Slack less and work harder in improving my grades (tho i dun care much on academic but still its contradictin to my principle of challengin myself if i really dun care)
  2. Exercise more
  3. Understand more about being romantic and relationship
  4. Talk less crap and use less foul words
  5. Eat no less supper
  6. Reach moksha and nirvana (...it's complicated!)

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE ~

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger mk tan said...

"everyone hates exams because they are difficult most of the time"...meng kuan, the hidden truth

9:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home