Saturday, December 23, 2006

A Letter to Santa

Dear Santa,

I'd been relatively a good boy this year. I don't do drugs and don't cheat on any innocent woman and I'd been donating blood for two times this year. The last time I wrote to you was like many many years ago when I was four or five where I'd asked for a jumbo size Kellogs Frosties and thanks to that, it came true and I was obese since then. Since it's kinda late to write a letter and post it to South Pole or wherever your headquarter lies (the last time I asked my mommy to send it =p) so I'd assume that in this IT age Santa does read blogs and hope you'd come across mine since I'm such a nice person =D

This year's christmas is going to be a lonely christmas for me, everyone around me seems to have something else to do. To make things worst, I'd stumbled across an article, "the lonely hearts guide to holidays" in yahoo. Since I dont feel like following the guide, I'm taking this opportunity to ask from you.

I want to be less lonely so you should know what to do. If you are to busy with your schedule, I'd suggest that you give me my imaginary GF (the one I'm displaying in my msn display) or my imaginary daughter (the smart one that always amuse me in my dreams) or both. If I do sound sick to you then you can also give me a lambourgini so that I could work myself out of loneliness; a little cash might help.

Thank you dearest santa. I'll continue to be a good boy =)

p/s: Sorry santa I was just kidding. All I wish for is that everyone I knew having a great christmas and holiday! Though I knew I wudnt enjoy christmas as much as last year n probably wudnt get any christmas present from anyone; perhaps you could give me another jumbo size Kellogs Frosties so that I cud enjoy eating em while looking at da beautiful wind chime of mine... sweet memories =)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home