Thursday, February 08, 2007

Me, Myself, My Home

It has been quite sometime since my last entry. Life has been frustrating lately due to several reasons and being absolutely busy. I'd moved to my new house for almost 3 weeks and yet it is still a great mess. Firstly, it's because the renovation work aint complete yet and workers wondering outside the house finishing those little jobs here and there. Secondly, there's NO ONE who is good in keeping the house in order at my home. My dad is as good as a big kid, my brother is a lazy bump and will only have interest in making money and me being the youngest brat should be much worst compare to them. The house is still OK, besides having alot of rooms (like 8 of them which make the cleaning job even worst...) it's still quite unorganized. We haven't really shop for furniture and the kitchen cabinet aint done yet either. The thing that frustrated me most is taking an extra 30 minutes to reach home due to the trafic condition.

Moving house is not an easy task. I'm some sort of a sentimental person and would like to keep junk. My dad which is way older than me is worst and his junk could made an extra trip for the lorry. Anyway moving house made me realise alot of stuff, searching through the stuffs that I'd kept for decades and also looking back at my very 'chio' mommy's photos at her 20. We even found her clothes which is kept inside one particular cupboard and guess what, her waistline is like 22' !!!!

I'm good at adapting to new environment but still I'd prefer my old place due to the fact that I meet up with my friends less recently. I miss the gay mamak guy who touch me at Bukit Saga, I miss Shahmaju food and also the chicken rice that we're so close with. The food at my new home is relatively cheap comparing to many places in KL though..

Life has been busy and frustrating. My dad is always having mood swing due to the renovation stuff and his weird ideas. Lecture hours are dreadfully long, having me leaving home at early morning and reach home almost midnight. Smart me, taking extra subjects hoping to have a very honeymoon year during the final year of my Uni life. Anyway, it's not that bad either since I dont have classes on Friday and the reaching home almost midnight part is due to playing badminton with friends and lepaking around.

And yeah valentines day is coming, and for the 20th valentines day I'm again alone ! Sigmund Freud once said this is a stage of life.. 'Intimacy vs. Isolation' or some sort. Am I getting desperate? Oh well, if there's any girl who's willing to bake chocolates for me (like those japanese culture where girls making chocolates for the guys they loved) I'm willing to spend 10% of my savings on her to create a very memorable valentines date..

Its a great deal after all.. 10% is indeed ALOT for those who knew how much I had ...

Happy Valentines DAy to those non-pathetic sweet couples out there :D
And for those who's like me.. we can always have Singles Day like what we had last year :P

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home