Sunday, March 18, 2007

choices

In chess, a wrong move will result in checkmate. In marriage, a wrong choice will result in despair. In life, a wrong path will lead to patheticness. Again, life is all about choice and consequences. Just like that day when I was deciding to watch a movie in MidValley somehow decided to watch Unholy Matrimony because I love Fan Binbin. That was one of the worst 'horror' movie I'd ever seen, the actress is nowhere pretty and the ghost is nowhere scary, and had the lamest storyline a horror flick could possibly had!


Buat apa di bawah air ? She's Fan Binbin in her scariest look.. SO NOT PRETTY!

Anyway, making the correct choices is very important so that you won't end up laughing at your own stupidity for choosing the movie. In fact we had a great time laughing at ourselves. Making choices are equally important in relationship as well. Recently my friend Keat just had a girlfriend and I think he'd made a good choice. This girl is sporting, allows him to use foul words, give him alot of space and blend easily.

Talking bout relationship, sometimes it's not what we choose to have but it's about what we're fated to have also. Another friend of mine, Kitt has a girlfriend who's already been steady with him for sometime. He's rich and outgoing, and because of him being outgoing gives him a hard time reporting to his girlfriend who is quite obsessive and very pampered. Whenever I see them together, it's about him trying his very best to please her.. just like a dad loving his bratty young daughter, not a bad thing after all.

And that girl reminds me of queen ying. As people say, it's best not to choose the eldest sister or the youngest sister in a family. The eldest one will always take care of her family and her family will always be her priority, resolving you to have less time with her. The youngest daughter of the family most probably will be spoilt and very pampered, which need alot alot alot of effort to be pleased.

For me, I would choose to have the eldest sister as I don't need to have someone sticking to you 24/7. All I want is just a few hours of quality time together every week or even every forthnight. Or maybe that's the reason I couldn't find someone suitable for me, coz no one wants a guy who is soooo 'kayu'...

And that's why I'm still looking for a nature lover out there :D

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha..i'm the eldest eh~
but not as wat u said that..i will always take care of my family and left no time for my bf? hehe...
hmm...not really agree with it...

1:33 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

going out for movie tak ajak saya !!!

1:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home