Wednesday, March 14, 2007

What The Heck RU Doing in University !!!

Normally around every mid-semester students would be asked to meet up with their AA (Academic Advisor, not AA sized battery) and get to talk some crap with them. Students who are real good in their studies will find that they are doing so well because of themselves and would never bother meeting up with their AA. On the other hand, poor students like me would receive some nagging from them to improve our grades.

I never tell the truth when it comes to meeting with my AA. My story is too long to tell and normally the time I made appointment with him is on lunch hour and I rather end the conversation in 5 minutes and have my RM4 set meal (consist of chicken, egg and vege + cold water).

Firstly my AA would always ask me bout the participant in uni activities. As usual I'd be telling him that I stayed so far away I spent 2 hours traveling everyday and the only recorded activities are blood donations. Then he would ask me to improve my grades as my 1st sem foundation and EEP program results showing 3.7 above (I do hope he treats me like other weak stupid students coz I'M STUPID in certain ways.. and stop the nagging)

In fact, I'm not just another ordinary stupid lazy bratty students who never care improving their grades. I'm always busy, maybe a little bit disoriented with my schedules. Every morning I would wake up at 8 morning and check on news (not mmls or notes coz I dont have a printer and would never bother printing them) and somehow someone would wake up early enough to chat with me. Like yesterday, I chatted until 9.20am knowing that it took at least 35 minutes to reach campus driving on average of 130km/h. Got ready everything and left home at 9.30, stop by at nearest bakery to get some bread(my stupid class is 7 hours straight due to taking extra subjects and having Friday as holiday). Somehow reaching 15 minutes late to class.. enjoying my fresh baked bread :D

My favourite activity is to make annoying irritating sharp shirking sound on the floor with my shoes and annoy the hell out of my friends. Reading papers are also something fun in class. Besides, I do vandalize a little bit, like removing those screws on the lecture seats and keeping them as souvenir, drawing on tables and also smuggling some electronic components out of the lab. I'm also active in activities and event 'that was set up by others'. Just like yesterday when our fellow MMU created another lame longest kebab world record, I did took part at looking on how stupid they were arranging the 3.4 tons of chicken meat.

During boring lecture sessions, I will either sleep, play puzzle games or do origamy aka paper art. My origamy is simple, tearing small pieces of papers to create rubbish then make a paper box to fill those small pieces of papers and later on pour it on the lecturer desk later on. I'm such a freak..

Oh well, it's almost time for me to meet up with my AA. Perhaps I should tell him my habits so that he could guide me :p

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home