Wednesday, February 21, 2007

CNY crap !

This is my daughter. She's the one who kept my lonely heart from being overwhelming. According to 'The Protige" movie, the main reason that leads to drugs is loneliness. For a little bit spoiler of that movie, Daniel Wu nearly took drugs until his adopted daughter stopped him. In my case, I'm having my imaginary daughter.. (Lih Fang must be thinking that i am very crazy :P)

Somehow when my daughter grows up, she will follow some chinkak guys and left her imaginary daddy. Sadly I'll have to resolve into something more practical rather than just depending on my imaginary daughter although she's very lovely. I should find a life partner to cure my loneliness. My problem is that sometimes I'm annoying enough to the extend of people blocking me from msn and I had a bad appearance compare to Daniel Wu. Having a dateless valentines for 20 years is one good proof of being pathetic.

So I resolve into plastic surgery....
And after hours of hardwork...
This is the new me.. nicely toned arms and sexy eyes.. :P Oh well, anyway I'm just testing out my newly bought W810i which was actually a gift from my dearest Aunt Gina :D Somehow I'm so lovely that she always give me something :P
And this is the best picture for Chinese New Year ! Five pigs of four cycle ! My uncle2 being the eldest pig, Aunt Gina(2nd eldest pig), my bro(youngest pig), uncle6's wife(3rd eldest pig) and also bear's wife(youngest pig) and her baby being carried by my uncle2's wife (not pig :P). In this picture, it's the happiest face I've ever seen from the girl in the middle. Somehow I'd feel like she is more cheerful in this smile compare to her wedding.

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR EVERYONE !

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

very crazy indeed...zzz

1:06 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home