Monday, March 05, 2007

My First Time

Do not stray too far coz I'm talking bout my first time watching a live concert. I'm never into concerts and all gaga bout celebrities and for this time, I got this opportunity to watch it for free coz one of my friend can't make it.


For people like me, I would never bother buying ticket and wasting time watching live concert but seriously this Leehom concert was a blast. It's energetic and full of excitement, nice stage manipulation but the bad thing was that our sit was too far. The next time I'm to watch concert either accompanying my girlfriends or daughters I would definitely buy the most expensive one or at least those seats above average.


Anyway, Leehom is one of the most talented musician I've ever seen and JJ has the sweetest voice. Performance was great, from violin and piano to something more of a rock genre like drums and electric guitar. A good experience indeed.. and manage to know a sweet looking girl.. hahaha

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger imaginator said...

fcuk macam siok gila

8:10 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha..LEehom siok !!!
sweet looking girl~ wee witt~~

1:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home