Sunday, March 25, 2007

Gallery


This would be my favourite masterpiece in my gallery. I do have a series of artworks that I frequently view. Perhaps its because of listening to Kevin Kern's Pastel Reflection too much, it makes me depressed somehow..

Or perhaps this reflection lullaby did managed to reflect myself what I had done wrong.. guess what my friend told me was right, it's not a good idea in seeking too much 'attention' as we need to consider how to other party feel. It's better to be plain and ordinary at times..

I'd learnt alot from people around me.. its just that forcing someone to change his personality is not that easy. I flirt ALOT and yes I always think that there's no harm done as the other party might be happy to have attention from me coz all these while I thought everyone loves attention like me. I might missed out the fact that my act aint just giving attention on others but also annoying others as well. Sometimes it's not so right to say 'good morning' to some random and not so familiar people around. Sometimes it's not so right trying to start a conversation with someone as it might be annoying as well..

Oh well, I'd always believe that human can't live alone and if I don't initiate and the other party doesn't as well, things would become distance..

And today, yet another person blocked me in her list.. I must learn to 'seek less attention'.. or maybe all my doings are only seeking someone particular's attention.. again that's called stupidity~

Duh~ crappy rants during midnight ~

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good post.

5:13 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home