Saturday, March 24, 2007

Sometimes its about seeking attenting from someone

The other day I'd put 'I (L) loh hsei ee' on my msn personal nickname and did get some funny response from my fellow online mates. People will start asking bout my new 'made up' relationship then I can start telling them some nonsense just to pass time. Sounds a little bit 'pathetic' but I do believe that the creation of this very popular online messenger with the personal nickname is to seek attention from others.

Everyone that has this habit of chatting online will put some personal nicks, may it be their thought or stuff happening to them or the latest TV quotes. Boring people who spent time looking on their online friends list will start to disturb you relating your nicks and indeed is a very good way to hook up two pathetic lonely individual that has nothing more to do in life.

Some people even leave hidden message to their love ones. For instance putting *light bulb*heart*camera*cloak*cloak*sunglases or anything similar on their nicks. Some will try to be as pathetic as they can be to seek attention from that someone very special. Some will use them to request song by putting "Anyone get me leehom n I'll love you more".. some idiotic guys will definitely die for the song and google it day and night..

It's good to have MSN anyway. In fact, online messenger is one of the best method to get you connected to people around you, and knowing that your friends are still alive by looking at their name pop up the window. It feels good to have someone willing to eat dinner with you after you post that you're hungry. It feels good to know someone who needs emoticons and manage to get my cousin helping me to pass those emoticons to the needy too.

And it feels good to look at my lovely niece everytime my brother is online :D


CUtE CuTE baby ChLOE !!!!!!!!!! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home