Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Old Town Girl

Oldtown girl

She's been working in her Oldtown shop

I bet she never had a 'sohai' guy

I bet her papa never told her why


I'm gonna try for an Old town girl

She's been working with her white coffee world

As long as supervisor never fired her

And now she's looking for a 'sohai' man

That's what I am.....


Currently I'm soooo addicted with this Old town staff in cheras, I started humming the above song everytime while taking my shover. Maybe it's because of visiting that place too much, or maybe the 'Ximut Milk Tea' is spiked with some 'spanish fly'.. i'll look at the counter where she's working almost all the time.

I had this problem on liking aneroxic girls... Still can't get rid of the girl i saw in 1U few months ago, and now again, another Old Town aneroxic staff attracts me.

This is life.. will always fall in love with someone that you're impossible to be with. I'll need to keep this obsession secretly without letting her knew.. just in case she poison my drink to get rid of my annoying stare at her... coz somehow she's my friend's friend's cousin. Seems far but when things get screwed up, nothing is impossible !

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home